Would you like to join BackCare?
BackCare is a charity established in 1968 by a group of people who wanted to help back pain suffers. Our patron is HRH Prince Charles
- We bring you the latest advice and research, from a broad range of health professionals into the causes, management and prevention of back & neck pain.
- We have extensive links with the NHS, Government Departments, various industry sectors and other voluntary organisations.
- We recognise there is no one single solution to back & neck pain so We aim to give you a balanced viewpoint on the different therapies available.
- As a Charity we can give you unbiased advice.
- Our annual flagship back pain awareness campaigns are aimed at helping adults and children understand, support and alleviate, where possible, the real problems of back & neck pain, through radio interviews reaching over 5 million listeners and articles in a number of national papers.
- Our board of trustees is made up of leading healthcare professionals
As a member we can offer you:
- 12 Monthly E-newsletters
- 4 monthly Talkback magazines containing information and comment across the whole spectrum of back pain – including new research, discussions, advice from across the whole spectrum
- Free Website downloads – fact sheets/leaflets
- Discounts on all publications
We can offer you a discounted membership of £22.50, if you pay by Direct Debit.
In your new members pack you will receive:
- 3 months free membership
- Copies of our last 2 editions of Talkback