As a potential Corporate supporter you will no doubt know that back pain is one of the leading cause of lost work-related absences in the workplace today, accounting for more than 12 million lost days a year.
Back pain is now the world’s leading cause of human disability, affecting some half the adult population in a given month and close to 80% of people at some point in their life.
Every year more than two million people in the UK develop chronic or persistent back pain that may never go away. Living with persistent pain is associated with significantly higher rates of job loss, divorce, depression and suicide.
Back Pain can be caused by injury, wear and tear, Musculoskeletal Disorders such as Axial SpA, Spina Bifida and Scoliosis or through other underlying health conditions like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease or Cancer, for example.
BackCare’s mission is to reduce the prevalence and impact of back pain. We do this through involvement in research, education and outreach initiatives. However, our valuable work depends on the goodwill of others, as we are funded through donations, alone. We therefore depend upon corporate supporters, like you to help support our valuable work.
As a Corporate Supporter we will provide you with:
- A hyperlinked logo on our Corporate Supporters Webpage
- A hyperlinked logo on BackCare’s Website footer
- A downloadable ‘Corporate Supporter’ badge to display on your website and printed literature
- Copies of TalkBack – our magazine dedicated to spinal health and wellbeing
- An invitation to participate in our annual BackCare Awareness Week (BCAW) in October